docent in action 2

docent in action 2
keeping those kids in line!!

a docent in action

a docent in action
teaching our youth!!!

an early european view

an early european view
virginia indians dance circa 1590

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

museum day 2010

I was only able to visit 2 of the twenty museums I wanted to on museum day but its better than nothing. the state indian museum was an easy stop for me on the way over to old sac so I stopped in. it was so busy it was hard to enjoy the museum. once I got to old sac I found it was even more busy there. there was a ten minute line for the train museum when I got over there but I decided to brave it since I went all the way over to old sac for that very reason. it was also jam packed but worth saving ten dollars or so. http://www.sacmuseums.org/museumday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment